Power Supply Industry News
Knowledge is Power ™
SMPS Design Tools
Power Supply Engineer
Our clients are looking to recruit an Electrical & Electronic Power Supply Engineer who has excellent skills in power electronics and high voltage supplies, and ideally has experience in embedded microprocessor system design and programming.
- Leading the development of a voltage supply system suitable for the consumer market.
- Iterating the design to ensure it is suitable for mass manufacture.
- Driving improvements in efficacy and value of core technology and its application mechanisms.
- Ensuring new designs are cleared and new IP is identified and obtained where possible.
- Ensuring output is designed to comply with relevant European directives and global approvals requirements, preparing technical construction file documentation and liaising with test houses.
- Providing technical support to the overall project and co-developing a consumer version with our global partners.
- >5 years' experience.
- Power electronics / power supply design.
- PCB Layout and preparation for manufacture.
- High voltage operation.
- Embedded microcontroller system development.
- Modbus communication.
- Magnetics design.
- Industrial design.
- Product development.
- Traveling: Regular day travel to South Yorkshire for first year; international travel occasionally required, mainly across Europe.
More info clicks
Power Supply Industry News, online since 2002.
SMPS Power Supplies
™. All rights reserved.